There are a few steps to adding an profile picture to your Apostolic Singles Network account. This article will cover these steps.
- The first thing to do is to upload a photo from your computer to your account. My Profile → Profile Photos → Choose File.
- You will select a file from your computer and click → Open.
- The next thing you want to do is give the photo a title.
- Once that is done, click → Submit.
- Once you have successfully done this, we are notified and we will be scheduled to review the photo We typically review photos within 24hrs, but it can be longer if we run into a weekend.
- Once the photo as been reviewed, you can then make the image your primary photo if you choose too.
To make an image primary or your profile photo, simply navigate to your photos page My Profile → Profile Photos. You will see all your images listed. Simply select the image you wish to make primary and then click the “make primary” icon Star. Once you have done this, you should be set.
Issues to be aware of:
- If you are having trouble uploading the image, make sure it is in the proper format (.jpg, .png, .gif) before trying to upload.
- If you are having trouble uploading the image, make sure the image file name doesn’t have any spaces. For example: my photo.jpg is not in the correct format; however, my_photo.jpg is.
- If you are having trouble removing a photo, check to see if you place an apostrophe in the description. If you did if fact place and apostrophe, you will need to have admin remove the photo for you. Just submit a support ticket and request that the specific photo be removed.