Policies that apply to your account and use of this site
Last revised on 5/23/2018
This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Website and your Membership in the Service.
Please choose carefully the information you post on Apostolic Singles Network and that you provide to other Members. Any photographs posted by you may not contain nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter. Information provided by other Apostolic Singles Network Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services, and Apostolic Singles Network assumes no responsibility nor liability for this material.
Apostolic Singles Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
By participating in any offline Apostolic Singles Network event, you agree to release and hold Apostolic Singles Network harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from your participation in any such offline Apostolic Singles Network event.
- Eligibility. Membership in the Service, void where prohibited. By using the Website and the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Apostolic Singles Network shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted without warning if it is found that you are misrepresenting your age. Your Membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address. You are solely responsible for all Content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and for your interactions with other members.
- Term/Fees. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website, the Service, and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time. Apostolic Singles Network may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your Membership application or other email address as you may subsequently provide to Apostolic Singles Network. By using the Service and by becoming a Member, you acknowledge that Apostolic Singles Network reserves the right to charge for the Service and has the right to terminate a Member’s Membership should the Member breach this Agreement or fail to pay for the Service, as required by this Agreement. Please note that Apostolic Singles Network does not offer refunds for paid memberships.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Apostolic Singles Network. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Apostolic Singles Network for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on Apostolic Singles Network. Apostolic Singles Network owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Apostolic Singles Network and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that Apostolic Singles Network may review and delete any content, messages, Apostolic Singles Network Messenger messages, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of Apostolic Singles Network violate this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any Member.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- By posting any Content to the public areas of the Website, you hereby grant to Apostolic Singles Network the non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, publicly perform and display such Content on the Website. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the Website.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Apostolic Singles Network reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes Content that:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- or involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. f. You may not engage in advertising to or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Apostolic Singles Network cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. To protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Apostolic Singles Network reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which Apostolic Singles Network deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You may not cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your profile page, or any Apostolic Singles Network page via HTML/CSS or any other means.
- Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends, is prohibited.
- You may not attempt to impersonate another user or person who is not a member of Apostolic Singles Network.
- You may not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time nor may you disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account.
- You may not sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- You may not include personal contact information in the member profile.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Apostolic Singles Network to terminate membership privileges of any member who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to Apostolic Singles Network by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Apostolic Singles Network’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached via email address.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Apostolic Singles Network Members. Apostolic Singles Network reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- Disclaimers. Apostolic Singles Network is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service provided, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Apostolic Singles Network is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. Apostolic Singles Network assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user or Member communication. Apostolic Singles Network is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances shall Apostolic Singles Network be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the Website or the Service or from any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided “AS-IS, ” and Apostolic Singles Network expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Apostolic Singles Network cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website or Service.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Apostolic Singles Network BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF Apostolic Singles Network HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Apostolic Singles Network.S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Apostolic Singles Network FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Website or Service, by using the Website, you agree that the laws of Texas, USA shall govern any dispute without regard to conflict of law provisions. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas and the federal courts situated in Harris County, Texas in connection with any action or dispute arising between the parties under or in connection with these Terms of Service.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Apostolic Singles Network, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement or resulting from a breach of this Agreement or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member of the Service. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Apostolic Singles Network regarding the use of the Website and the Service. The failure of Apostolic Singles Network to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.